Whore Amy's V.I.P. Clients

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Whore Amy Missed Two Pills.


Whore Amy is on a pill called Y.E.S. (You Enjoy Sex), if taken according to instructions it worked well for me. I only get four periods each year and that is great for me. There are not too many "Dracula" who wants to fuck a girl when red guards are on duty.

During this overseas trip I missed two pills without realizing. The travel, excitements, time zone change all contributed to my confusion.

I panicked and Cbox to Madame Paprika asking for advice. She told me to continue the pills. I was very worried that I may not be able to work for her. But Madame Paprika reassured me that if I get pregnant she will still keep me in the Brothel and that people pay extra $$$$ for prego girls.

If you want to read the exact conversation between Madame and Whore go to BurdelPaprika and read the Cbox. You may also down load the Cbox and keep it for later.

To reassure me even further, Madame Paprika hired another prego whore yesterday and told me that there are not enough prego girls to supply needs. Checkout young prego Nina.

I have much more to report but not enough time to write. I hope Madame Paprika will forgive me for that. All at the same time I am neglecting my dear BF and all my long time loyal FBs.

I will catch up with my reporting.

Kisses,
-Whore Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment