Whore Amy's V.I.P. Clients

Monday, February 22, 2010

FR of Whores Amy and Suki by DL.

The following are comments left on Suki's room by client DL and whore Suki.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Thank you for sending me the two lovely whores Suki and Amy on Valentines day. I saw their fuck report on whore Amy's diary. It was accurate and I truly enjoyed both of them.

Even though they are both new whores in your brothel, Amy seems to be a very experienced fucker. Amy must have worked in other brothels before. I did not fuck either cunt but when I fingered both of them I can tell Amy's cunt is very lose and Suki has tight cunt. I wish I had more cum to fuck Suki's cunt that day.

I can only put one finger into Suki's cunt while I was able to put four fingers into Amy's cunt without any problem. I'm sure I can fist Amy's cunt, but I did not. Amy's lose cunt was able to squeeze my hand hard, so I think an inexperienced guy may still think Amy had tight cunt.

Anyways, Amy is very very good at deep throat. I fucked Amy's mouth/ throat very very hard and she took my hard pump at ease - very satisfying for me and Amy seemed to love it, too!!!

Suki is so tiny I did not want to make her cry so I did not fuck Suki as hard as I did Amy.

Both girls' anus are very tight. Suki needs a little more ass training - too tight. Amy's ass hole is just right. And they both sucked my cock clean after ass fucking them.

Oh yes, Suki sucked my ass and cock clean before I fucked them instead of me washing up. That was very unusual.

Overall I am extremely happy with both whores. They are the best whores I ever had.

It is hard to say which one I like better. It is best to fuck them both same time. I recommend all guys both whores.

Regards,
Dick Long
FEBRUARY 18, 2010 3:02 PM

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Suki said...

Dear Dick Long,

Thank you so much for writing such a nice FR for me and Amy. I'm sure Madame Paprika will be very pleased to hear what you have to say.

Whore Amy and I also want to tell you that we both enjoy being fucked by you. And I especially want to thank you for not fucking me too hard - you are very sweet.

Please book us, or any other beautiful whores, again and soon.

Suki look forward to fucking you again.

xoxo
Whore Suki
FEBRUARY 18, 2010 4:54 PM

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hope you enjoyed the report.

Kisses,
-Whore Amy

1 comment: