Whore Amy's V.I.P. Clients

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Madame Paprika and Whore Amy II.





This is a continuation of my Feb. 1st post that was incomplete. Whore Amy has been busy so I beg your forgiveness for telling my story late. I will do my best to remember every details of what took place at Madame Paprika's office that memorable evening.

Why was it so memorable to Whore Amy? Well, it was my first lesbian encounter and I was molested by the world's most beautiful and famous Whore, now retired, Madame Paprika.

Madame Paprika ordered me to lie down on her sofa face up, head on the wide armrest. She then sat on my face, a pleasant surprise. I had the beautiful and close up view of Madame Paprika's snatch valley. Then her beautiful big fat soft butt smothered my face with my mouth and tongue right under her ass hole, my nose beneath her juicy cunt opening. And my eyes had direct view of her beautiful bouncing boobs, my hands reaching for her large brown titties.

I was so overwhelmed I cum immediately without being molested, not yet.

Madame Paprika proceeded to continue her work. She was interviewing two girls applying for prostitute positions and the client was seeking help to pick the right whore.

All three were dumbfounded by the behavior of Madame and Whore.

The girls had a first hand exposure of what's cuming to them when they report to work and the poor guy was so enchanted he was ready to dish out any $$$$ Madame Paprika was gonna charge him.

All at the same time Madame Paprika wiggled her soft butt on my face and both of us was having an orgy. And when she orgasm-ed, she shot a hot load right onto my nose. Some how I managed to sniff her delicious juice into my nose and managed to swallowed the fluid - I couldn't believe I could do that.

And Madame Paprika's ass hole smelled so sweet and tasted so fishy - okay, I am a sea food lover and happened to love fishes that smell a little fishy. Plus, with all that wine pee I drank, the whole bladder full she relieved into my mouth earlier, I was a little light headed and the whole experience was so incredibly hot.

But that was only the beginning.

Madame Paprika ordered her prostitute wannabes to molest me and go all out show what they are capable of. Do I feel lucky or do I feel like a guinea pig?

Doesn't matter, it is happening. The girls first took my legs each into their hands and started to lick my feet. That was nice. I was quite tired and these new whores gave me a foot massage. Cool!

Then they tongue painted my legs, thighs and of course the final destination is my snatch valley. Because of the awkward position I was in, only one girl can lick my snatch so the other girl held my legs up in the air and made sure my legs were spread. They even lifted my legs up so that my butt was bent that they can lick my ass hole.

All at the same time Madame Paprika was telling her client what kind of girls the Brothel offers and the services the whores provide. Was that really necessary? The poor guy probably shot in his pants already just watching. Of course I was moaning loudly even though I was muffed by her big soft butt. And once in a while Madame Paprika shot out a loud moan - in the middle of a speech with that horny guy.

The guy kept on interrupting Madame Paprika and told her he just wanted to fuck that little Asian whore under her butt - that would be me. But Madame paprika kept on going with her pitch. I thought she did that for two reasons, one, she wanted to drive up the price and two, she was totally enjoying me and wanted to have me for herself.

Madam Paprika finally told the poor guy that whore Amy is already booked solid and that he'll have to accept another girl tonight and that if he puts down a $$$$ deposit she'll have me reserved for him at a later date. Without disappointing the poor guy too much, Madame Paprika offered a free show for him.

She sat up from my face, cum dripping damn nearly drowned me. Told the girls to report to work as soon as paper work is completed and dismissed them.

Madame Paprika held my hand and put her other hand on my behind and led me to a room next to her office, signaled the guy to follow.

In the room Madame Paprika ordered me lie on the bed, lift my legs high in the air and spread them a little so the guy can have a nice partial view of my snatch. I took a glance at him and his stiff cock is about to burst out of his pants.

See pics of me in that position in my previous post titled "Madame Paprika and Whore Amy".

I did not know what she had planned for me.

But I did not have to wait. Before I realized, a mandingo with huge cock came into my sight. Madame Paprika actually hired him. Yes, she paid him to fuck me. Wow! I thought I was the whore in the room.

He took my legs into his strong hands and spread me wide. Didn't know my name and called me bitch all night. He then spat on my cunt and said "Bitch, if you want me you'd have to beg." Of course I wanted him - I was so horny, how can I resist? So I begged. He spat on my cunt again.

"Since you begged so nicely - here I cum." I thought he was gonna ram into my cunt since he spat on her. Instead he rammed his huge stiff, very stiff cock, into my ass. I was so unprepared and surprised. I wasn't lubricated but somehow his cock thrust into my tiny tight Asian ass in one swift motion I was both so hurt and pleasured like never before.

Now I realized why Madame Paprika "paid" for the cock. Paid cocks are much stiffer and he knew how to molest a defenseless little Asian whore.

But Madame Paprika took care of me, I knew she would. She immediately reached for the KY and held the mangingo's cock with her hand and squeezed KY on his cock.

She did not want my tender ass to burst - and that she still need my ass for other clients and for herself.

.. I hate to tease you guys, but I had to go - I'm a busy girl. I promise I will continue my diary - albeit late. I promised Madame Paprika I will report all details to her on my Whore Amy's Diary right here.

Be sure to book services at BurdelPaprika for me or any whore(s) of our choice. And, give ma a five star rating.

Kisses,
-Whore Amy

5 comments:

  1. I'd love to have licked your lovely little ass clean when that gorgeous cock was done with it...of course, I'd have happily licked him clean as well!

    Thank you for the lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. inherservice,

    Lick away. Visit me at the Brothel. And tell Madame Paprika you want the Hot Little Asian Whore Amy.

    Kisses,
    -WhoreAmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm how do i find the brothel? whre is it located?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nitin,

    Thank you so much. I enjoyed serving you, too.
    Please cum back again, and bring friends - I also do gangbang.
    Kisses,
    -WhoreAmy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous,

    To find the Brothel you must contact Madame Paprika. I have a link to her at the top.

    Once there, click on "Amy" under "The Girls". In y pictorials leave a comment to Madame Paprika telling her your desire to book me and what kind of services you need - give as much details as you can. She should respond to you asap.

    But be patient, I am solidly booked.

    Kisses,
    -Whore Amy

    ReplyDelete