Whore Amy's V.I.P. Clients

Friday, August 6, 2010

Virgins?



When I gathered a few cunt pics for my previous post I was expecting a better than average responses from my readers. Some of the pics clearly showed the hymen still intact. In the text I asked you, my readers, to comment on virgins and your experiences.

But alas! There was no response - zero, none, zilt! Some even commented on my older posts!

I'm not sure why. It could be that no one has any virgin experience. It could be that your gf never told you that she's a virgin so you didn't even realize you took her virginity?

For me I wish I had recorded my loss of virginity. I wish I had a few pics taken of my intact hymen before it was unsealed. And a few pics taken during and after. Some videos would be even better - but that didn't happen.

A consolation, though, even though no pics were taken either, the loss of my ass virginity was made in front of half dozen witnesses. My bf did make a big deal of it.

I did my preparation for ass penetration wearing ass plugs for a few weeks.

Then one day in the middle of a GB marathon, my bf asked my fbs to stand aside. He put me on all four, raised my ass, lubed her plenty then entered me from behind. My fbs stood by cocks in hands.

His cock entered my ass quite smoothly and with no pain. We received some applause and he pumped me gently until he shot a heavy load in me.

I cried. I was soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy he did it and so happy the way he took my ass virginity.

I only wish similar "ceremony" had happened when I lost my cunt virginity.

That was why I put up my previous post.

Or maybe you guys don't like those cunt pics?

How about thess tits? You like?

Kisses,
-Whore Amy

ps: There's Chinese city in Henan province named 開封. Do you know it's meaning?

11 comments:

  1. Do u mean "Opening the Seal"?? hahahaha...

    Rob_onny...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could tell you I miss your tits, that when you are pregnant I will squeeze mercilessly and milk my whore
    I could tell you I miss your slut ass and your well used butt hole that my whore loves to feel her owners cum shooting into..
    I could tell you I miss your mouth and throat that my whore uses to worship her owners cock with her facial cunt...being my urinal and taking my piss at any time of the day as well as hungrily eating my hot thick cum
    I could tell you I miss your beautiful cunt the most...the wetest, cheapest, loosest, most abused whorehole...as well as the sexiest cunt anywhere, especially when dripping with my semen
    but I would be lying...
    cause though I miss all those parts you filthy, sexy, cute little bitch I missed what was inside you the most....
    I don't mean many guys cocks...I mean your complete sluttiness, your total essence of dirty cunt that beats in you...
    you
    beautiful
    cunted
    little
    fuckhole

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cock is oh so ready, cunt...

    present your messy wet cunt to me and beg for your owners seed to breed you bitch...

    ReplyDelete
  4. MisterMark,

    You didn't tell me what the nurses did to you.

    Kisses and Fucks,
    -YourBreedingBitchWhoreAmy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your owner wants to knock you up, cunt
    my sexy little breedbitch, in heat for your owners cock....

    Amys belly will swell so big after I breed you, whore

    ReplyDelete
  6. MisterMark,

    A big belly would be so sexy - you can pimp me out for extra cash. Gosh, you're making me so horny.

    Kisses,
    -BreederWhoreAmy

    ReplyDelete
  7. My semen will flood your cunt, whore....I know you are desperate for that
    You want to be my pregnant slut don't you? feeling kicks inside you as cocks slam into your cunt and you worship my cock with your mouth...

    ReplyDelete
  8. leak for me, my little whore
    drip cunt juice while you think of your owner breeding you and giving you a big pregnant belly...
    such a messy cunt...imagine my semen flowing into you, leaving you smelling of your owners cum...
    maybe I should tie my pregnant slut to the wall outside for public use...
    leak for me
    leak for me, my little whore

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never fucked a virgin.

    I used to think it would be a sexy experience, you know explaining what to do for the first time; introducing her to the ways of the cock; witnessing her reaction to seeing her first real male ejaculation. All that would be a turn on. But in reality I think fucking a virgin would be messy and fussy and probably not that sexy at all. Sex is alway best with experienced girls in my opinion.

    Oh, and in answer to your question; Yes, I like those tits. Big nipples rock my world! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Red,

    Taking a virgin is no ordinary sex. Once upon a time that's what happens during wedding nights - no longer.

    I'm a bit disappointed that so few people respond to my quest for virgin experiences.

    Kisses,
    -Whore Amy

    ReplyDelete