Whore Amy's V.I.P. Clients

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Amy's Wiggly Behind.

Inspired by Randy's AsianAss =(what a great ass below)= whore Amy remembers how my bf admires my fat butt.











I have a very small frame but my butt is disproportionally fat and as a result I walk funny. Especially when I'm wearing heels I wiggle my butt coz I simply cannot maintain my balance. My bf employed a trick that made my walk even more imbalanced as if I walk wiggling my butt on purpose - but no, I'm just trying to keep my balance.

He added from one quarter to half an inch height to my left heel! So my body is never in balance and as I walk my butt really sways left to right to left. I catch a lot of stares in crowded places and my bf simply loves it! Me? I am embarrassed but that never stops my bf from enjoying it - even more so when I blush.

Kisses,
-Whore Amy

ps: please visit my regular blog HotAsianAmy and stay tuned for my Twin Wanton GB event with my cuntsin Slut Kitty. Isn't my cuntsin hot?

14 comments:

  1. Dear Whore Amy,

    Don't feel bad, I have a fat butt too! This may sound selfish, but I sometimes get turned one by my butt ;)
    It's cute that you have a nice butt with a small frame. Show it off girl!

    - KC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Keisha,

    Actually, my BF loves my fat butt and he so loves to fuck me from behind - he likes the fat meat he hits as he pumps me. Lol!

    Kisses,
    -Whore Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be proud! There is nothing finer, in my opinion, than an asian girl with a thick, juicy ass. My wife is Filipina and her ass is an absolute headturner...one of the reasons why I had to marry her haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. NSFW,

    Thank you so much for your kind compliments. I know a lot of men who like dark Filipina, especially their dark nipples and labia - very exta sexy.

    Kisses,
    -Whore Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asiandude says,

    I would like to steal those photos of your ass and jerk over it imagining im fucking your ass.

    Are u ok with that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. AsianDude,

    Please do that - I'm thrilled to know people masturbate over my pics thinking they're fucking me.

    Kisses,
    -Whore Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. AsianDude says,

    Awesome, oh yeah your previous post says mistermark says you have the most beautiful cunt right? I feel you have the most voluptious and fuckable ass i've ever seen.

    It's good it's slightly rounder, at least i can enjoy the feeling of having ur butt cheeks slap against my inner thigh while i fuck ur ass, allowing me to grab it too.

    Ooops, just cummed again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amy, your ass is very hot. Let's see more of it. I'm masturbating now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Randy,

    Thank you so much. I knew you have good taste!
    Cum to our GB party?

    Kisses,
    -Whore Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amy,
    This new picture of your ass is great. I also looked through your Nectar blog. Yes, I want to fuck you so much! Keep me informed about your GB party. Also, let's see more of Bad Kitty.

    Your devoted lustee,

    Randy4Amy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Randy,

    I also look forward to the GB - can't wait to get fucked next to Slut Kitty and see her being pleasured and hear her moan.

    Kisses,
    -Whore Amy

    ReplyDelete
  12. i Love you ass hole... mmm you are a fantastic girl

    Kisses!!


    (sorry for my bad english....)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love these pictures, since I like to be tease and short skirts is my weakness and I love tight asses on asian girls (all girl for that really) again you gave me material to go home and stroke to! lol! let you know how it is!

    ReplyDelete
  14. dvantx,

    Glad I can help. Do tell me the damages these pics caused you! By ounce, by volume and by pleasure. Got it?

    Kisses,
    -Whore Amy

    ps: I'd like to hear from your gf, too, when she cums back.

    ReplyDelete