Whore Amy's V.I.P. Clients

Monday, May 10, 2010

How To Be A Call Girl.






One of my favorite lady blogger Anjelika Jinx runs the sex blog NaiveLondonGirl. An interesting blog which I read everyday. She also does a weekly podcast with her friend Wanda.

I searched into her older posts and found this very very interesting topic "So You Wanna Be A Call Girl?" Actually, I do! Naturally I read! For all those girls in this same "category" do read all about it. And search around her blog, she has similar posts!

Tell me your story?

Kisses,
-Whore Amy

3 comments:

  1. My Dear Amy

    Due to a very silly typo I had to remove my previous comment. I must learn to spell one day!

    I can assure you I am very happy being a pimp.

    BTW. I love your new blog banner. Also is that your creampied cunt in the photo above?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BONITA PROTAGONIZAÇÃO DE INTIMIDADE!
    BEIJOS DO BRASIL/T I N I N

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tinin said,

    BEAUTIFUL protagonization OF INTIMACY!
    KISSES OF BRAZIL / T I N I N

    ReplyDelete