Whore Amy's V.I.P. Clients

Monday, February 1, 2010

Amy's New Job... with Madame Paprika.

Julia Roberts eat your hearts out, this is my Boss! I work at her pleasure.
My Boss is a movie star!
Is that Tom Jones?
My new "Office"?
I kill for those BOOBS O_O!

Oh... I so love her boobs. She's my boss now.

This is a special post. This is a life changing event.

Pleas go to BurdelPaprika, and check out the newest hired prostitute by Madame Paprika. You will recognize her.

Oh, give her a rating, please?
And leave a message in her Cbox telling her what you think of her newest whore. Do it for me?

Kisses,
-WhoreAmy

2 comments:

  1. Me and all my girls are very happy to have Amy in the brothel. A lot of them are asking me if they can be in orgies with she, so I´m offering to my clients a pack with Amy and another girl of mine... this is going to bring lots of $$$

    Kiss Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Madame Paprika,

    I can't wait. I didn't know all the girls also want to team up with me. Tell them I thank them, too.

    Kisses and Love,
    -WhoreAmy

    ReplyDelete